At Alpha to Omega Group we can make sure all Disability Access measures have been carried out correctly to ensure compliance with the DDA have been met. Including constructions that are classed as special needs and accessible facilities, schools, aged care, or homes that need to be compliant for disability access. We will ensure due diligence access and reports have been met.
This includes safety checks on:
- Ceiling heights & width of doors for wheelchairs.
- Toilet and bathroom amenities with wheelchair access, handrails and non-slip surfaces.
- Rails and ramps to exits.
- For public buildings – Ambulant toilets, grab rails and accessible toilets for multi-level buildings.
- Lifts to multi-story buildings.